Promoting Person-centred in Health and Social care e-learning course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
Course aims and objectives
- Provide essential training resources in a meaningful and engaging way
- Additional elearning materials that can be used as quick references during the courses and in the workplace
- End of course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate.
What is covered in this online course?
- Introduction to person centred care
- Working in a way that produces person centred values
- Promoting dignity
- Understanding the individuals changing needs
- Keep the whole team up to date
- Supporting individuals with care planning
- The principles of wellbeing
- Advance care planning
- Effects of environmental factors
- Always involve the individual
- Improving awareness of environmental factors
- Multi-disciplinary team approach
- Minimising pain and discomfort
- What to do if an individual is in discomfort/pain
- Maintaining individuals identity and self-esteem
- Promoting wellbeing
- Supporting the individual using person centred values
- Online learning resources
A certificate of completiong will be issued on completion of this course.
Who is this training course for?
Promoting Person-centred in Health and Social care eLearning course should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes unpaid and voluntary staff working in NHS and private hospitals, allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants. This online person centred way training course is also relevant for health and social care support workers, nursing and residential home staff.