Study method: Online, self-paced
Duration: 18 Hours
The Care Certificate standards aim to cover all aspects of health and social care, to prepare employees for their work. With the care certificate training you can ensure your staff are inducted with up-to-date, CPD approved materials.
Topics covered include their duty of care as a health professional, and their responsibility to preserve the dignity and privacy of the people they work with. This incorporates equality and diversity training, along with guidance on the safe handling of sensitive information. Care Certificate training within the NHS highlights the importance of person-centred care and effective communication with patients and their families. This is a vital factor in patient safeguarding, determining consent, and recognising signs of distress or mistreatment.
Care Certificate Standards:
The Care Certificate bundle eLearning courses meet the following standards and its designed to compliment work based assessment of skills by a competent assessor.
- Understand your role (Your Healthcare Career)
- Your Personal Development (Your Healthcare Career)
- Duty of Care
- Equality Diversity & Human Rights
- Work in a Person Centred Way (Person Centred Care)
- Privacy & Dignity
- Fluids & Nutrition
- Awareness of Mental Health
- Awareness of Dementia
- Awareness of Learning Disability
- Safeguarding Adults level 1
- Safeguarding Children level 1
- Safeguarding Children level 2
- Health Safety & Welfare
- Handling Information (Information Governance)
- Infection Prevention & Control
Who is this course for?
- Health Care Assistants
- Care Support Workers
- Assistant Practitioners
- Domiciliary Care Workers